Who Is It For?
Owners / Managers of small businesses that worry about bookkeeping and preparing VAT Returns
Owners / Managers of businesses that want to make decisions using accurate data on the performance of their business
How does it work?
Accurate accounts information is essential if you want to achieve success with your business. We carry out the day to day bookkeeping of your business such as:
- Sales Day Book - (List of all sales invoices sent out to customers each day)
- Bank & Cash Reconciliation – (Comparing & matching figures from your accounting records against those shown on your bank statement)
- Debtor / Creditor Reconciliation
- VAT Returns
- Payroll and Wages Calculations
- Monthly Reports including Profit & Loss and Trial Balance
£15 +VAT per hour.
- The bookkeeping is done by a professional team leaving you time to run your business.
- The accounts are up to date providing you with accurate information on the business so you can make more profitable decisions.
- You don’t need to have a member of staff devoted to bookkeeping which saves on wages and office space.
Further Information Contact
T: (028) 8772 3489